Hi..It's Melissa,

 

 So glad you found me here!!! I am soooo excited with all the good news that is happening and it just makes me even more excited to have new clients. Everyone's talent and voice is different out there and I enjoy  all the challenges I face as a teacher and coach to figure out what to do with each one. I have been called a "music mentor" but I like to call myself a "strategist". That means that I will meet you , completely assess you and everything about you and your own personal goals and then design a plan for you to be able to get there. This can include everything from:

 

  • DEFINING YOUR MUSIC GENRE,

  • PULLING OUT WHAT IS UNIQUE IN YOUR VOICE TO DESIGN YOUR SIGNATURE SOUND

  • WORKING ON STAGE PRESENCE AND PERFORMANCE

  • COMING UP WITH A SET OF SONGS TO PERFORM

  • IMAGING AND STYLING YOUR PERSONAL LOOK

  • PHOTO SHOOTS

  • ACTING LESSONS

  • MEDIA COACHING

  • TEACHING ONE-OF-A-KIND TECHNIQUES TO OVERALL IMPROVE YOUR VOICE

  • VOCAL SAFETY TO PRESERVE YOUR VOICE

  • SONGWRITING

  • COMBINING YOUR SINGING WITH YOU PLAYING AN INSTRUMENT

  • MAKING A TIMELINE FROM START TO ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS

  • PUTTING THE RIGHT MUSICIANS AROUND YOU

  • !!! AUDITION PREPPING FROM LOCAL OPPORTUNITES TO NATIONAL TALENT TV SHOWS 

  • CREATING A STRONG SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE

  • IF YOU ARE OUT OF STATE I CAN DO SKYPE, FACETIME, PHONE, EMAIL,& VIDEO SESSIONS

  • CONNECTING YOU INTO THE BUSINESS PROFESSIONALLY WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE

  • SECURING YOU THE BEST MANAGEMENT FOR YOU

  • BECOMING A TOTAL ROCKSTAR!! 

 

**PERFECTLY BLUNT DISCLAIMER:

IF YOU WANT TO BE FAMOUS AND THINK YOU DON'T NEED THIS KIND OF HELP I CAN TELL YOU I AM ALMOST 99% SURE YOU ARE WRONG! THE OTHER 1% IS BECAUSE THIS BUSINESS IS LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. BUT IT ALSO HAS THE NUMBER #1 FAILURE RATE TO ACTUALLY SUCCEED AND EVEN LOWER ODDS OF REALLY BECOMING FAMOUS! AND IF YOU THINK YOU ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING ON THE ABOVE LIST AND ALL YOU NEED IS TO MEET A BIGWIG IN THE BUSINESS, YOU STILL NEED SOMEONE TO PULL IT ALL TOGETHER WHICH MEANS STILL WORKING ON EVERYTHING ON THE LIST AND MORE IN ORDER TO GIVE THE RIGHT PRESENTATION AND HELP YOU MEET THE RIGHT BIGWIG AND FORM A LASTING RELATIONSHIP.  EVEN ONCE LANDING A RECORD DEAL IF YOUR PRESENTATION-PACKAGING-IMAGE-AND SONG CHOICES,  DIRECTION  AND RECORD LABEL AND  MANAGEMENT'S VIEW OF ALL THIS AREN'T COHESIVEAND STRONG ENOUGH IT CAN HINDER YOUR SUCCESS BIGTIME. ALOT OF RECORDS  NEVER EVEN COME OUT BECAUSE OF THIS! AND FOR PEOPLE WITH PARENTS WHO WERE IN THE BUSINESS OR ARE MUSICIANS THEY ARE BLSSED TO HAVE YOU THERE BUT  I CAN TELL YOU TODAY'S BUSINESS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND YOU NEED HELP GETTING YOUR CHILD WHERE THEY WANT TO BE AND A DIFFERENT VOICE THAN YOURS TO SPEAK ON YOUR BEHALF.  IT ALL HAS TO BE DONE "PERFECTLY" or close to it.. I AM REALLY GOOD AT STRATEGY AND I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU TAKE YOUR SHOT!!

 

 

© 2014 by RETROSTAR